Friday, September 2, 2011

Jersey Shore UPDATE

Ok.  I know I tuned into the last Jersey Shore episode (Sunday, August 28 before the VMA's) and it was ridiculous like usual.  Sammi continuously is screwing up and causing problems in the house.  She and Ron should remain single for the rest of their lives, either that or they should both find someone who is just like themselves or someone that is obsessed with them WITHOUT being insecure.  They should not be together and quite frankly, if I lived in that house, I would be pissed at the ridiculousness that was going on because this is completely unacceptable.  

The previews for this episode definitely made it seem like something crazier was going to happen.  Basically the situation knocked himself out and injured himself.  Then afterwards it made me mad because he is crying in the house because he doesn't think anyone cares about him, when in reality HE IS THE ONE THAT INJURED HIMSELF!  Why should the people in the house sit there and not go out for a week or however long he has to stay at home when it was his fault that he had to go to the hospital.  He never should have gave in to Ronnie's drunken attitude problems.  

s/n: Sam is the one who should have ended up with a neck sprain. 

I love Jersey Shore, I am just tired of Sam.  Ron shouldn't have been the one packing up his stuff, it should have been Sam just like the last season.  They need to stay separated and I am praying that they do not get back together during the rest of this season no matter how entertaining it makes the show.  I am tired of her and him both crying!!!

  Keep watching for even more craziness to come!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaah this episode was freaking ridiculous! I really tohught Ron beat mikes ass, but he beat his own ass! #whomp

    I think sam and ron got back together because remember when we were watching the VMA's they were sitting together laughing and what not?! Idk we'll see I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping they were just good friends although sadly I am starting to believe that they do get back together... whomp

    ReplyDelete