Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jersey Shore


Talk about one of the best shows to ever air on television EVER!  I think me stating that I am addicted to this show is an understatement. The newest season just started last Thursday and I honestly think that I have seen it at least 5 times :) (my boyfriend keeps asking me why I continue to watch older episodes).  No matter when this show comes on (or what season) I will watch it.  Every single person of this cast cracks me up and I am never anything less than entertained and they have kept me hooked since day 1!

I don't even know what else to say about how amazing this show is.  It is definitely for people who love reality TV.  They are hilarious together and I think that without each other, they would not be the same (although each of them have hilarious characteristics of their own).  Vinny and Pauly D have to be my two favorites and the situation and Deena are honestly probably my least favorite.  Without each other Vinny and Pauly D would honestly not be as hilarious as they are.  They are always the two that are the most level headed in the house and seem to always want to have a good time no matter what the situation. 
Their personalities are shown here and 2 1/2 words: T-Shirt Time :)

The words that they have come up with too make me die of laughter.  The one episode when Pauly D called someone a dirty hamster I thought I was going to die of laughter.  That was also my facebook status for the next 6 months and I think any time anyone made me mad that's what I called them.  (S/n: thank God Angelina is not on the show anymore).  They have come up with the term grenades (ugly girls or big girls- anyone they think who is unattractive) and Pauly D even made a grenade helmet... shown below:

Mike aka the Situation is a piece of work.  To me he is kind of creepy and always talking to girls that he thinks are hot, but that I think are possible grenades (maybe because he's drinking idk).  He is always trying to start problems and I know in this season that is going on now, he gets hurt... not that I would ever wish anything bad upon him or anyone for that matter- I am almost glad because to me, he got what was coming.  Deena replaced Angelina after she left for the SECOND time in two different seasons, which in a way was a good thing, but she calls herself "one of the guys" and personally I think it's because she looks like a guy.  She is funny, but I think she tries too hard because she knows she is on Jersey Shore... not a fan!

Sammi and Ron are finally not together and even though you can tell she wants to be back with him so badly, they have not started any drama with each other (only the first episode though- give it time) and they seem to be civil and somewhat ok living with each other.  They both seem like wayyyyyy more fun being friends than being together.  Whenever they were in a relationship they were always fighting, screaming, crying, laughing- they were like the most bipolar/disfunctional/unhealthy couple I have ever witnessed before in my life.  Terrible!

Snooki and Jwow are the same... entertaining.  Snooki is always getting herself into something and Jwow seems way skinnier this season (almost gross looking), but she is a beast so I can't even say anything bad about her. 

All in all, the season has started out great and I think that everyone needs to watch this show at least once and I can almost guarantee you will get hooked (unless you hate people from New Jersey).  You can tune in to the Jersey Shore every Thursday night on MTV at 10pm (eastern time).  And please when you're watching- do the fist pump and keep your grenade whistle close by :)
GET WITH IT OR GET LOST!

2 comments:

  1. One of my top 5 favorite shows... I think all the guys are entertaining. Snooki is alright but kind of sloppy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too agree, but I must say that this is like in my top 2- especially because the new season just started. Snooki was sloppy I think when she has her drinking problems, but now I think she has gotten that taken care of. One thing I love about Snooki is that she is loyal to her fans and loves them to death. She shows her fans that she appreciates them and I respect that more than anything...

    ReplyDelete